19.10.2015

In style. Coffee. My top makeups.

Tänä aamuna lueskelin uunituoreen In style-lehden - kahvin kanssa tietenkin! 
This morning I read the latest In style-magazine - with a cup of coffee of course!


Pidän siitä, että meikkini on kevyt eikä yhtään pakkelimainen. Ihoni on hieman kuiva (talvisin varsinkin), joten meikkini täytyy olla myös kosteuttava. Alla ovat luotto meikkini: Lancomen hypnose ripsiväri (luonnolliset, mutta tuuheat ripset), Lumenen seerumi meikkivoide: inkiväärikerma (kosteuttava ja ihanan kevyt), Lorealin true match valokynä (kevyesti peittävä ja kivasti valoa antava), make up storen huulipuna: happy (kosteuttaa ja tämä väri on vaan niiin ihana!) ja goshin luomiväri: kulta (pysyy todella hyvin ja antaa kunnolla väriä eikä karkaa iholta).
 
I prefer that my make-up is light and not too heavy. My skin is a little bit dry (especially during the winter time), so my make-up has to be moisturizing also. Below you can see my allies when it comes to makeups: Lancome´s hypnose mascara (natural but dense eyelashes), Lumene serum foundation: 1 cream beige (moisturizing and light), Loreal true match highlighting concealer (fades out a little bit and gives light), Make up store lipstick (gives moisture and this colour is just sooo lovely!) and Gosh eyeshadow: gold (holds very well and gives a good pigment, doesn´t wear off).


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti